Search This Blog

Sunday 17 September 2017

Bricolage (Kedvenceim)




The second installment of our anniversary mixes comes from our very own Minerva. The Hungarian producer has put together some of her favourite experimental sounds from the labels back catalogue. You can expect a broad range of IDM, broken beats and electronica as she trawls through two years worth of unique productions. Recommended Sunday night listening.

Here's what she had to say:

"
Bricolage (Kedvenceim) = Bricolage (My Favourites)
My favourite music label Bricolage had 2nd birthday last month and to celebrate for them I make together a mix of some of most innovating tracks from their collection. Always exciting and interesting sounds within! Lots of complexity! Some of these music can be hard to mix together but I do my best and I think is ok :)
I have lots of love for all these guys and I am thankful to be part of this Glasgow crew "

You can stream the mix below or over at Mixcloud



TRACKLISTING

1. Bedless Bones - Foreign Blood Heat (bc020)
2. Belial Pelegrim - Exoskeleton (bc027)
3. Figurate - Like A Moth To The Light (bc023)
4. Blue Notes - Icarus (bc027)
5. Fragile X - Utility Fog (bc026)
6. All Buttons In - Back To The Beginning Of The End (bc027)
7. No Arrival - Vex (bc027)
8. Ix Prospectum - RX (bc024)
9. Octavia Bannon Clark - Heavy Construction (bc020)
10. Rain - Cold (bc020)

No comments:

Post a Comment