Search This Blog

Monday 7 September 2015

Bricolage Podcast: #1 : Lo-Jacker


For our first podcast we've got the inventive and unique Lo-Jacker to take you on a melodic journey laden with bleeps, glitches and beats. It's the perfect blend of his own tracks and some of his favourite artists over the course of 60 rhythmic minutes. A combination that, I'm sure you'll agree, works ridiculously well. Put on your headphones or turn up your speakers and let this mix worm around inside your head


.

Here's a few words from the man himself:

"I'm delighted to have been asked to contribute the first mix for the Bricolage Collective podcast. It was a bit of a challenge since I hadn't done a DJ mix in 2 years. I've spent much of that time focusing on producing my own tracks. I was pleasantly surprised to find that many of them worked quite nicely within that sort of context so I took the liberty of chucking a load of them in. This is the result: a lot of stuff I've worked on over the past couple of years mixed with a ton of tunes by some of my favourite artits. Hope you enjoy it!"

Stream his mix exclusively from our mixcloud account. A download will be available soon.


Bricolage Podcast #1: Lo - Jacker by Bricolage Collective on Mixcloud


No comments:

Post a Comment